Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSVario mobile menu

RSVario mobile menu 6 years 6 months ago #37302

Hello,

I would like the mobile menu on the RSVario template to stay sticky on top. How would I achieve this?
My mobile menu also doesn't have the same style as you see on the live demo (I've already updated to the last version). The menu items appear horizontally instead of vertically. Help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nick.

PS: The website I'm talking about is www.new.handieman.nl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSVario mobile menu 6 years 6 months ago #37304

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Although the navigation menu stays on top by default on mobile devices, you could easily try to achieve this through a simple css definition (see below) added in a custom.css file which you can create as instructed here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...the-source-code.html
@media (max-width: 979px) {
  .rstpl-navigation {
      position:fixed;
      z-index:99999;
      background-color:#ffffff;
    width: 100%;
  }
}

Regarding the horizontal mobile menu instead of vertical, go to Templates > RSVario! > Header Options and change the Menu Position to Left or Right. More on this here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ng-the-template.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nickdijkstra2

RSVario mobile menu 6 years 6 months ago #37307

Hello Dragos (again :P ),

Thanks again for your wonderful help. This solved the issue. How do I make the menu close after a menu-item is clicked? I'm guessing this has to be done via jquery?

Kind regards,

Nick.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!