Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dropdowns - How to display the text, not value.

Dropdowns - How to display the text, not value. 6 years 9 months ago #37130

• paul78
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I have a dropdown field in my form with that kind of input:

email@example.com|text

the first element (the value) is used to as an email field to email the form to - works correctly.
I would like the second element I would like to appear in a RSForm! Pro Module List

The problem is that {myfield:value} - correctly displays the email address.
But, when I enter {myfield:text}, only "{myfield:text}" is displayed in the form output.

How to display the selected text from a dropdown ?

I've looked at some other forum posts, which suggest this might be a language error - I have no languages installed and just use default.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!