Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: big big issue - forged_replyto

big big issue - forged_replyto 6 years 8 months ago #37118

in the last times we had a big issue on spam score. in fact if in the form we put in the "from field", the same email of the site domain, and in the "reply to field", the email of the customer that fill the form on the site, there is a penalization of 2.5 points of spam (this mean an half of the entire spam value..) but this is the only correct configuration of the form that give the possibility to reply and correctly in a email client to see the conversation starting from a question made from a form.
We always used this configuration but probably in the last months rules are changed and increased this kind of penalization.
another very strange point is about the domain extension that give a 0.8 of penalization on certain domains,(for example i have a domain .info so by default i start whith 0.8+2.5 = 3.3 spam score, also if all correct dkim, spf ..)

tks

give a look at this report that confirm what i say above:

1.5 SPF_SOFTFAIL SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
0.8 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02 BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image area
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
0.8 KAM_INFOUSMEBIZ Prevalent use of .info|.us|.me|.me.uk|.biz domains in
spam/malware
2.5 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From
The administrator has disabled public write access.

big big issue - forged_replyto 6 years 8 months ago #37153

up!!

big big issue - forged_replyto 6 years 8 months ago #37162

so? there is no way for this big problem?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!