Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Global placeholder not working

Global placeholder not working 7 years 1 month ago #36574

I have a hidden field with the default value as {global:useremail}
On the same for I also have an additional email that goes out using {global:useremail} as the recipient.
I've submitted some test forms, but the additional emails aren't sending.
When I export the data to CSV, the column where I'm supposed to be capturing the {global:useremail} is turning up empty. What gives? do I need to enable something? Thanks for your help!
Cheers.

EDIT: I just realized I posted this to the wrong thread. This belongs to the RSForms PRO! Section. SORRY!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by info@ourblok.com. Reason: EDIT: I just realized I posted this to the wrong thread. This belongs to the RSForms PRO! Section. SORRY!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!