Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSvario - display a menu on two columns

RSvario - display a menu on two columns 7 years 1 month ago #36556

Hello and thank you for your template rsvario

Your advice is valuable, and I would like to ask if it is possible to display a menu on two columns.

I understand that I can display several modules with the Megamenu option. But on the site www.codep87.fr I would like to display a simple menu but on several colone because my menu becomes too long for screens with a low resolution.

Is this possible with the RSvario template? It joins a photo montage that illustrates what I would like to concretise

Thank you in advance for your answer,
A user of RS joomla
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!