Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Install left-centre-right module positions.

Install left-centre-right module positions. 7 years 2 months ago #36459

• anilvc31
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear friends,

I have installed RsVario template to try on wampserver.

There are CONTENT and CONTENT-RIGHT columns in template layout.
I want three columns namely CONTENT-LEFT, CONTENT and CONTENT RIGHT .
Also how can I adjust their widths, I want 25%, 50% and 25% of total width respectively.
Kindly guide me suitably ,
My website is www.vinobabhave.org, based on Vertex template from Shape5.
Now I want to to RSVario.

Thanking you,
With Best Regards,
Anil V. Chaudhary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Install left-centre-right module positions. 7 years 2 months ago #36461

Hello,

You will need to add a new column by clicking on plus icon and then add your modules on this position and don't forget to check full-width on the settings of row.

After doing this, you can drag on margins of left and right position to enlarge more or not untill you will get 25%, 50%, 25% !

You can read more about this here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ng-the-template.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anilvc31

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!