Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSvario size menu

RSvario size menu 7 years 1 month ago #36442

Hello :)
I use rsvario and I would like to decrease the thickness of the main menu. On a lot of screen in low definition, the menu takes a very big place which makes the site difficult :(
www.codep87.fr/h2o/index.php
Thank you for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSvario size menu 7 years 1 month ago #36443

Hello,

You can do this by creating a custom css for RSVario!. Read more about this here:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...the-source-code.html

Then you will need to add in your custom.css this code:

.rstpl-navigation .navbar .navbar-inner .rstpl-template-menu > li{
padding:10px 15px;}
.rstpl-navigation .navbar .rstpl-brand { padding:0; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: frdrique.vilain, webmaster430

RSvario size menu 7 years 1 month ago #36445

Thank you for your answer and your explanation. This is exactly the same problem and I was able to solve my problem
Thanks again

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!