Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: rsvario customizer does not work

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 3 months ago #36346

• deono
  • Fresh Boarder
When attempting to change or press "load themes" to alter color scheme nothing happens. I click "Create your own" it opens frontpage window with popout to login as administrator. Do that, then unable to make any changes, can't close the customizer window, save, nothing happens. Can change the color code manually but seeing as I can't press save it's all but useless. Had to clear browser history to get rid of the customizer popout window.

I'm on a Mac Lion using Opera, and Firefox (happened with both browsers)

Does this just not work on Mac? or the browsers I use? Is there some setting trick to be able to customize the template or is this one of those locked features that only work with a purchase code?

If anyone has any tips to get this template to work properly it would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 3 months ago #36348

• deono
  • Fresh Boarder
I do notice that I'm receiving these errors in chrome dev tools when I'm in the back end and press "load theme":
rstemplate.js:85 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check xhr.spec.whatwg.org/

rstemplate.js:86 GET http://****/templates/rsvario/css/themes/themes.json 404 (Not Found)getJSON @ rstemplate.js:86(anonymous function) @ rstemplate.js:58n.event.dispatch @ jquery.min.js:3r.handle @ jquery.min.js:3
VM11344:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by deono.

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 3 months ago #36351

• deono
  • Fresh Boarder
I was able to test in Safari, and on a pc with Chrome and IE, it won't work in any browser, so I'm guessing it's not a browser or Mac issue. It appears to be an issue with some javascript code in the template being depreciated.

Am I the only person this is happening to?

more info: my Joomla! install is on a Microsoft-IIS/7.5 server. (not sure if this makes a difference or not)

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 3 months ago #36353

• nicob
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using RSVario a few days (leaving Yootheme after a lot of years) but Customizer does not work. Color changing does not work, Changing navbar font does not work. A little bit disappointing.
Using J 3.6.5. RSVario 1.0.3 PHP 5.6.29 (is little bit old) on Linux server and working with PC in Firefox. Customizer also appears in frontend of site?! I am not able to see my site without Customizer?!
The normal 'Template Customization' also does not work. I have tried changing colors, but nothing happened.

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 2 months ago #36364

I have the same problem like you. Have you find a solution ?

thanks,

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 2 months ago #36366

• deono
  • Fresh Boarder
No, not yet. I've had to give up and try a different template for now. But I do like this template, minus the errors, and hope we find a solution so I can try it again (before I get to far in my current build)

rsvario customizer does not work 7 years 2 months ago #36368

• nicob
  • Fresh Boarder
RSJoomla support is not looking at this forum. I did not find a solution. I will look for another templateframework with a pagebuilder. Succes.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!