Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Rsvario, does not save my changes

Rsvario, does not save my changes 7 years 3 months ago #36221

Hi all, i install the Rsvario for these test site www.creartsuisse.ch/bike/index.php, but when i change content does not save me changes.
For example if i cancell the social URL on the backend temaplate when i save it come back the social url of the RSjommla simple data :blink:

Thanks in advance for your anwser

Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rsvario, does not save my changes 7 years 3 months ago #36223

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

We have just updated the template, please download it again from our site and install it over your current version.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by andreic.

Rsvario, does not save my changes 7 years 3 months ago #36224

Hello, ok! now work very well.

Thank you :)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!