Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSVario

RSVario 7 years 3 months ago #36202

• jimbits
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I haven't used RS Joomla templates, so I thought I'd try the free one to see how effective it is. I can't seem to find any setting that will show submenu items in the mobile menu when a submenu item is active. What am I missing? If I can figure this out, there are several features that I do like and might be interested in purchasing some templates. The trial run isn't going so well yet, though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSVario 7 years 3 months ago #36267

• anilvc31
  • Fresh Boarder
Sir,
What is your experience and opinion about this template. Kindly share the same. I am finding difficulties in setting menu.

RSVario 7 years 3 months ago #36281

• jimbits
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, I should have figured this out, because I've run into this before. I had a conflict with photo album script that was running on the subpage. I used a different script and it's working just fine. What kind of problems are you having with your menu?
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by jimbits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anilvc31

RSVario 7 years 3 months ago #36284

• jimbits
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried it on another site and it wasn't working. I then realized that I had told the module "No" to "Show Sub-menu items." I really need to quit trying to think on Monday morning. :)
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by jimbits. Reason: I made a mistake
The following user(s) said Thank You: anilvc31

RSVario 7 years 1 month ago #36486

• jimbits
  • Fresh Boarder
Here's the latest. I've been working on a new layout for a website, so have been experimenting with several templates. One of those is RSVario. I am using SEF URLs on the site. When they're on, I'm unable to see the alternate templates. When using the full URL, I can see the alternate templates. I found, however, that when I uninstalled RSVario, the pages with the alternate templates were displayed with the SEF URLs. Also, after uninstalling all things RSVario in the extension manager, I was left with an error message: "Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "OUR-DOMAIN-AND-FOLDER/templates/rsvario//templateDetails.xml" in /home/zemcorg/public_html/plugins/system/rstemplate/rstemplate.php on line 15." I had to manually delete the plugin via FTP.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!