Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Menu with no background

Menu with no background 7 years 8 months ago #35585

• glenanPL
  • Fresh Boarder
Menu with no background.
With RSMalta (but I think it’s the same with other template) I test the “Blog Sample Data” with a “test site” to learn how it work!
I try to do the same: Having the menu (and the title) with no background (or transparent) on the photo of the slideshow.
I don’t find the parameter to do that.
Someone can help?
Thanks in advance
Philippe LÉOST
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Menu with no background 7 years 6 months ago #35926

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can easily change the appearance of the menu by going to Extensions > Templates > RSMalta! > Header Options and set the 'Absolute Menu' option to 'No'. This will no longer allow the menu to overlap the content.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!