Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar - When I mouse over event, acting weird

Calendar - When I mouse over event, acting weird 8 years 3 months ago #33898

• curt2
  • Fresh Boarder
In every browser I have tried, when I mouse over an event on the calendar page (after clicking on the main menu link to get there), it opens and closes super fast and it looks like it is blinking fast. It won't stay open for some reason to be read. I have to actually click on the date above the event to get it to open the event itself so I can read the info.

Is there an easy way to make the event info open in, say, a popup window when you mouse over it in the calendar?

My site calendar is here: tootscakecandysupply.com/index.php?optio...year=2016&Itemid=133

I'd like the event info to popup like this one does, if possible:
www.sugardoodles.org/calendar

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!