Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSJuno! Contacts Page Google Map address

RSJuno! Contacts Page Google Map address 8 years 3 months ago #33867

Does anyone have any idea how I can change the Google Map pin to my current address at the moment it is set to New York which is the default, I have changed the address below the Google map but it doesn't change the Google map. Any Ideas people.

Thanks
Ryan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSJuno! Contacts Page Google Map address 8 years 2 months ago #34084

I wish to know the answer from RSJOOMLA Team.

RSJuno! Contacts Page Google Map address 8 years 2 months ago #34085

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
mmsilveira52 wrote:
I wish to know the answer from RSJOOMLA Team.

The RSJoomla! customer support team does not provide official support on the forum (as stated on top of each forum thread).

PS: The map in question is actually created via a standard Joomla! Custom HTML module which simply incorporates a Google map embed code. You need to edit the module and adjust its content according to your needs.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: firefighter6182

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!