Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Sticky-menu in RS Evento

Sticky-menu in RS Evento 8 years 5 months ago #33060

Hi,

I need your help to modify a few modules from the template RS Evento.
- I need the sticky-menu in the mobile and tablet versions to be like the desktop version
- I need the logo(picture) to appear in the menu bar(mobile version) where the "navigation" word is now
- the slideshow to be touch friendly on the mobile when a link is added( without the link it's touch friendly)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!