Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding new module positions

Adding new module positions 8 years 7 months ago #32473

I have just started working with my first RS template, RSJuno! 2.0. (I truly believe its beautiful and a delight to work with!)

Although there are numerous template positions to choose from, I am still missing some positions I would like to use.
I would love to duplicate the row "user-aa user-bb user-cc" several times.
I think its just a matter of copying the user-1.php, renaming it and also add the name to templateDetails.xml. However the fact that the template positions can be re-arranged by dragging and dropping, makes me reluctant to do so.
What am I overlooking?

The site I am referring to is my development site mensink.cc/pbeers
(at this moment I rearranged the template positions user-aa/-bb/-cc, bottom-a/-b/-c and top-fluid-a/-b/c, to get a lay-out thats close to my wishes)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adding new module positions 8 years 3 months ago #33585

• billing7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Marc,

Did you ever figure out how to add a new position to the template? I'd like to do the same thing in one of my installations!

Best regards,

Jake

Adding new module positions 8 years 3 months ago #33587

Hello Jake,
I have not been very busy with this project lately.
After holidays are over I wil take the chance by using the method I descriped.
Wil keep you informed.

Best wishes,

Marc

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!