Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Template Class list

Template Class list 8 years 8 months ago #32281

Hi

I just bought RSJuno 2.0 and was wondering if here is a list of template classes that I can donwload?

I know most (if not all) are showcased on the demo content - but that involves either looking at the demo content backend or using firebug to see the class. Would be good to get a list of predefined classes.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template Class list 8 years 8 months ago #32291

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Unfortunately no, there is no list for the CSS classes being used.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!