Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Modul YouTube Background inside RS Template Juno2

Modul YouTube Background inside RS Template Juno2 8 years 7 months ago #32183

Hi, there,
i am using RS Juno2 Template, Joomla 3.4.3 and want to change the inserted sample video which is in the module "YouTube Backgrund".
The new video is now located on my server within path ( /video/sonnenaufgang.mp4 ).
But it doesnot work.

Old content was:
<div class="rstpl-ytbplayer" data-property="{videoURL:'9HDkJho7uD0',containment:'#randomid3167',showControls:false,autoPlay:true,loop:true,mute:true,startAt:'0',opacity:'1',addRaster:true,quality:'720hd'}"> </div>

This is my content:

<div class="rstpl-ytbplayer" data-property="{videoURL:http://www.sanaphysis.de/video/sonnenaufgang.mp4,containment:'#randomid3167',showControls:false,autoPlay:true,loop:true,mute:true,startAt:'0',opacity:'1',addRaster:true,quality:'720hd'}"> </div>

Can someone help me. Do i need other parameters, other videoformat or must i install a special plugin?

Roland from Frankfurt / Germany
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!