Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Small question with RSJuno!

Small question with RSJuno! 8 years 10 months ago #31465

Love this template. Here's the url: www.lillianfidler.com/healthyhomes - below is a screenthot of what I'd like on the homepage:
I just want to tighten up the modules (bring them together with less white space). I'm using firebug to try and figure it out but I can't seem to figure it out :(

Would love a bit of assistance. thanks!
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by octavian. Reason: title change
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31466

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

You can create a custom.css file:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...the-source-code.html

And add:
.rstpl-before-user-position {
	margin-bottom: 1rem;
}

.rstpl-slideshow-position {
	margin-bottom: 1rem;
}

You can change "1rem" to lower values if you think that's not enough (even decimals, such as 0.5rem). The default ones were at 4rem.

PS: Website looks GREAT! :)
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31467

• octavian
Another tip:

The black line above your logo looks better if you increase its width to match the width of the logo. Just add:
.rstpl-header-border .container::before {
	width: 250px;
}
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: lillianfidlerdesign

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31468

Awesome stuff, thank you so much for the information and fast reply! it all works great. Loving this template, very easy to use...

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31469

I just have one other thing... I noticed that the print/email gear graphic is showing only on one page -thermal imaging - and I can't seem to get it to apply to the other pages. It is globally set to show and also set to show in those articles...

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31470

• octavian
The article menu item also has some parameters. Can you please check if your menu item has 'Show Icons', 'Show Print Icon' and 'Show Email Icon' correctly set (edit your menu item and look at the Options tab)?
Regards,

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31471

ok, that works, thanks again for your prompt reply!

Small question with RSJOOMLA 8 years 10 months ago #31472

One last thing? :.) I'd like for the menu at the bottom to not be on two lines and tried several things to accomplish this but couldn't get it to work.

Small question with RSJuno! 8 years 10 months ago #31473

• octavian
That's because the menu module is in a span8 class and the copyright module in the span4 class. The first one has a smaller space for its width while the second one takes too much space :)

There's no CSS workaround here, the only way to do this would be to edit the spans from the positions.
  • Open templates/rsjuno/positions/after-footer.php
  • Change span8 to span9
  • Change span4 to span3

Hopefully your menu will fit correctly now. Make a note of your changes - this file will unfortunately get overridden if you update your template in the future.
Regards,

Small question with RSJuno! 8 years 10 months ago #31474

ok, will do, thanks again!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!