Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Discount ticket and Paypal

Discount ticket and Paypal 9 years 2 months ago #30423

Apologies, this is in the wrong section, Templates and it should appear in the RSForms Pro.

Can anyone offer guidance please:

I have searched for the PHP code etc to apply a discount to a total price via a RSEvents Coupon. Which i understand and have working. What i can't get to work is the recalculation of the total that gets passed to Paypal which happens as soon as the form is submitted. The coupon is recognized and all appears well, but the total passed after submission to Paypal remains without the discount applied.

The code i have in PHP script is:

$amount=$_POST;
if($_POST == 'your_coupon_field_code')
$_POST = $amount - 10%;

Many thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sheilawoollam. Reason: Apologies wrong section
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!