Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: cute slider 3d inside my page

cute slider 3d inside my page 9 years 4 months ago #29754

• jensolli
  • Fresh Boarder
hello and good evening

I have the very nice RSLens template, RSForm and RSGallery for my site and i would like use the Cute Slider - 3D & 2D HTML5 Image Slider.

1. is it possible? :woohoo:
2. is it difficult? :unsure:
3. who makes it :whistle:
4. i can't but i want it B)

Best Regards from Swizerland
and great Apps!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

cute slider 3d inside my page 9 years 4 months ago #29762

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
There have been no compatibility related reports between our extensions and other extensions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!