Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Selected page appearance

Selected page appearance 6 years 9 months ago #37064

Hello. At www.thebigfix.org. I have the module published to all pages. All good. However, if I change the selection in Module Appearance to 'all pages except those checked', something funny happens. In my case, I check my 'Home' menu item which is part of my 'Global Main Menu' and is a Featured Article blog layout. If I then access an Article from the front page while the 'Home' button is active, no sharing icons appear on the Article. I hope you can understand the situation.

Where I would like to end up is to have the Share buttons on every page, except the landing 'Home' page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!