Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Suggestions regarding RSSocial!

Suggestions regarding RSSocial! 7 years 6 months ago #35789

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. I have a proposal regarding the increase the popularity of your expansion RSSocial. It would be nice if you add a few popular social media. They are popular in Russia, Ukraine and other countries of the former Soviet Union. Here is a list (in order of popularity):
1) vk.com/
2) ok.ru/
3) my.mail.ru/
4) www.livejournal.com/

As far as I understand, your module boots directly from the website and it does not slow down the download speed as do the various services? If so, why do you not write about this on the module description page?

Thanks in advance.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!