Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSPagebuilder Slow When Editing

RSPagebuilder Slow When Editing 7 months 4 weeks ago #42947

• iiswotir
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I have RSPagebuilder and and RSJuno Template.

Problem is, when adding or editing pages mostly its really slow to open when I click the edit button.

Im on a VPS using PHP 8.1. Not sure if thats anything to do with it.

I also get this error in the apache logs.

[Mon Aug 28 11:01:55.589600 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 209393] [client 84.66.77.139:55888] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Deprecated: file_exists(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($filename) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/mydomain.com/templates/rsjuno/error.php on line 52'

Any ideas how to make it edit stuff faste?

Thanks. Much appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!