Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' warning

Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' warning 1 year 3 months ago #42526

Hi there,

Updated RSPagebuilder earlier in J4 and when I am in the list view of RSPagebuilder and tick the publish/unpublish Status icon in the list view, I get the following error:

Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause'

The function still works, but it gives this warning. This did not happen before the update. I did also recently install the finder plugin for Smart Search. I don't know whether the issue existed before or after installing the plugin. But for sure this didn't happen before the update to RSPagebuilder to the latest version.

Thoughts?

No, my db "fix" doesn't show any issues.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' warning 1 year 2 weeks ago #42721

This issue resolved itself at some point. Now it's back again. Any chance y'all know what it's about and could reply with a potential resolution?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!