Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 404 error page not working

404 error page not working 1 year 8 months ago #42122

Good day,

on the website oadomazlice.cz I have a front page created in RSPageBuilder. If I enter an invalid address on the site, I don't get a 404 error page, but the site redirects to the front page. This is caused by the RSPageBuilder component, because if I set the front page in RSPageBuilder to non-public, the 404 page works correctly when I enter the wrong URL.

I would like to ask for advice on how to set RSPageBuilder so that in case of a 404 error it does not automatically redirect to the front page of the site, but instead displays the 404 page.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Regards

M. Málek
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!