Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Personal Box Image Adjustment

Personal Box Image Adjustment 3 years 6 months ago #40670

• derek72
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a client that would prefer to have a square image for the headshot on the personal box instead of a circle. I am using the RS Vario theme and can't seem to find what to adjust. I am guessing there are parameters I could adjust in a custom.css (which I am already using).

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Personal Box Image Adjustment 3 years 4 months ago #40812

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can add something similar:
.rspbld-personal-box .rspbld-image {
	border-radius: 0;
}

.rspbld-personal-box .rspbld-image::before {
}

.rspbld-personal-box .rspbld-image img {
}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!