Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Google Maph appearance issue

Google Maph appearance issue 4 years 3 months ago #39763

Hi!
Please help.
Joomla 3.9.14 + RSTrone template + RSPageBuilder.
Google Maph reports the following error: Location geocoding failed: REQUEST_DENIED
You have the API, the map is displayed, but the marker and the data you want to publish are not.
I restricted the API to the webpage and verified my access to the webpage.
I have entered the desired latitude and longitude values, but it still indicates this error.
What escaped my attention?

Regards,

otletgazda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google Maph appearance issue 4 years 3 months ago #39773

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

This error is most likely generated due to an improper configuration of the Geocoding Services for your API Key. For more information on Google Maps JavaScript API services you can try referring at Google's docs.

Google Maph appearance issue 4 years 3 months ago #39776

Yes thank you.
Yesterday I already received an answer to my support ticket.
I didn't create a geocoding API.
It is now up and running in perfect order.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!