Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to turn off/disable img overlay animation?

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 8 months ago #39403

• peppertown
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
When the visitor to the webpage hovers over most images, it does an animation where it changes the color and sometimes tilts the image. In many cases I need the image to appear without any effects, animation or overlay on it. I might not be using the term animation correctly for this, but when the visitor hovers over the image we just want it to show the image without changing.

I have looked through RSPageBuilder! to do this, but I can't find anything that will disable this feature. I have changed it to animation to "no" but that doesn't have an effect, which I suspect it wouldn't, but I tried it anyway.

I looked in the CSS, in an attempt to disable it but I'm not sure which CSS is doing this. I am guessing it it might be:

.rstpl-overlay-effect img

But I'm not sure how to disable it without it messing up other parts of the web page.

Is there a way to disable this feature more elegantly? Please advise!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 5 months ago #39621

• hedset
  • Fresh Boarder
I am looking for the same. Anybody has an idea to disable the animation?

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 3 months ago #39755

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Normally this would be achieved through CSS, however, without having a look at your website, it is quite difficult to offer a solution. If your website is public, please provide a direct link to it so I can have a closer look.

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 3 months ago #39757

• peppertown
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This is a default feature in the demo. Look at the demo to see this feature. How do you turn off/disable the img overlay animation? RSJOOMLA should add an option to disable this, like it does on templates for disable animation on start-up, etc.
Which CSS is involved to do this now? .rstpl-overlay-effect img ? If so, what needs to be changed.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by peppertown.

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 3 months ago #39772

• dragos
  • Administrator
Hello,

Can you please be more specific regarding this topic? For example, on which template you're referring at from our demo?

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 3 months ago #39774

• hedset
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

It’s the Edimo! template, and I cannot find the place where i can disable the img overlay feature.
Thank you for any advice on this.

Edse.

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 4 years 3 months ago #39775

• dragos
  • Administrator
Hello,

First you will need to create a custom.css file for RSEdimo! as explained here.

Second, I will take as an example the image located within this element from the 'Coaching' sample data:

"It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true. "

Removing its effect can be achieved by adding something similar into the custom.css file:
.rspbld-image:hover img {
  rotate: none; 
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: hedset

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 3 years 7 months ago #40582

Please write to the developer. I have ask for a toggle to turn on/off the animations. This should be standard.

Additionally, the toggle could allow for various animation choices.

Please write to the developer and/or ask for a feature update (I think there's a section for requests).

Thanks,
Erik

How to turn off/disable img overlay animation? 3 years 4 months ago #40844

• dragos
  • Administrator
Hello,

You are more than welcome to post your request on our feedback section. The more vote receives, the higher are the chances of being developed.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!