Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Templates RSTrone / Portfolio Filtering

Templates RSTrone / Portfolio Filtering 4 years 10 months ago #39224

Hello! Please help me. I am now setting up the "RSTrone" template with demo data. I had a problem on the main page of the site. There is an element "Portfolio Filtering" from the module "RSPageBuilder" (on the site with demo data this section is called Featured projects). The problem occurs with the following actions: The first tab there is called "All". When you go from the first tab to any other tab, the "Scroll" (scrolling) appears on the right. Consequently, when scrolling down the site from this section, a lot of empty space appears. It is not very convenient to use. How can you make it so that this scroll does not appear when selecting tabs? Thank!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!