Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSpagebuider now puts everything in full width

RSpagebuider now puts everything in full width 5 years 4 months ago #38636

• contact827
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello
Surprise this morning. All the RSPage builder pages are displayed full width. No problem with normal Joomla pages.

The problem is that I dont see any common settings for all RSPB.

Last minute : This problem is caused by a module I added on the right. And I don't know how to display RSPB pages with Joomla moduleS in the side columns of the template (RS Trone).

So I'm replacing RSPB pages but normal Joomla articles, and I finally use RSPB only as elements in modules.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by contact827.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeff.keeling

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!