Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Request Entity Too Large (solved )

Request Entity Too Large (solved ) 5 years 11 months ago #38209

Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/administrator/index.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I have already sent the query to support without solution, I manage my own server I have increased the limits to the maximum:
I have increased in apache
LimitRequestBody 0
in php
memory_limit 120
max_execution_time 120
max_input_time 120
post_max_size 16m

and I always get the same error:

It is an event with 50 participants and does not allow more, I have removed links to networks (facebook, twitert) and has let me put more code, but I'm already in the limit, any ideas?

I have a plesk
CPU: 2 Dual Quad Core Xeon
Guaranteed RAM: 8 GB
Shared RAM: 12 GB
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ecformacioncanina. Reason: solved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Request Entity Too Large 5 years 10 months ago #38220

the problem is solved is ModSecurity that limits the size of the file you send
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!