Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: CSS Class

CSS Class 6 years 3 months ago #37728

• info3570
  • Fresh Boarder
Where to find all the different Class Names to use in RSPageBuilder?
for example I would like to change 'detailed-title fa fa-quote-left' in something different. I've tried to change it by 'chance' but it would be easier to have a list with all the possibilities...

Someone with a suggestion?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CSS Class 6 years 3 months ago #37764

• kim.huff
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am not sure which ones are in the RSPageBuilder, but usually you use the template CSS. But, we don't get a list of those either. Sorry, I am not much help, I am trying to figure out why my css works on W3School, but not in the RSPageBuilder.

Kim
The following user(s) said Thank You: info3570

CSS Class 6 years 3 months ago #37787

• RPPEO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I use the browser's inspect element to locate the css I want to change, tweak it in the browser so it looks how I want, then copy the changes and paste into the form's custom CSS. I also let RSForm generate the form, but then switch to manual and tweak as needed, to get the layout I want.

Here I add some UIKit cards for style, and a few other modifications to the standard layout.
www.tagdogtraining.com/class-finder-tool

Cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info3570

CSS Class 6 years 3 months ago #37789

• info3570
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks!

CSS Class 6 years 3 months ago #37818

• info3570
  • Fresh Boarder
The link is blocked... but I understand the method to change the settings.

Thanks!

www.tagdogtraining.com/class-finder-tool

403: Access Forbidden
Your location (NL) has been blacklisted.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!