Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't edit or save a page on rspage builder

Can't edit or save a page on rspage builder 6 years 4 months ago #37639

Hello
I have recently upgraded to Joomla 3.8.3, one specific page on Rspage builder stopped responding to Save/ edit..etc
All other rspagebuilder pages work fine.
I have tried all the solutions offered on Joomla forums including clearing the browsers cache, use of different browsers firefox, safari and chrome, but the problem is still there.

Please help
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't edit or save a page on rspage builder 6 years 4 months ago #37643

Hi
Any chance of getting a reply?
Thanks

Can't edit or save a page on rspage builder 6 years 4 months ago #37650

For the first time I use a free software by rsjoomla, the support cannot be provided. Shame, otherwise how can i be sure to get the right support for any future paid software!!!!

Can't edit or save a page on rspage builder 6 years 3 months ago #37765

• kim.huff
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Usually if I can't get things to save, it is due to a setting in Joomla. I would check your log file URL and your temp file URL in Global Configuration. Maybe you have an incorrect URL OR a permission/ownership issue.

Just a thought.

Kim

Can't edit or save a page on rspage builder 1 year 3 weeks ago #42677

• gheino
  • Fresh Boarder
I had the same problem in my Joomla 4.2.9 site. Whenever I tried to edit a Page in PageBuilder, I saw an endless "loading icon". The problem started when I backed up my development site and restored it to the live site.
Resolution: Open the configuration.php file in your HTML directory and remove the entry in the "live_site" line.
Change the $live_site in the configuration.php file to this public $live_site = '';
Put nothing inside the quotes.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!