Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Issue with Attaching Image to Element

Issue with Attaching Image to Element 6 years 5 months ago #37560

In the administration for RS Page Builder, when I try to assign an image to, for example, a Vertical Image Box, the image select modal window is cancelled, and also the underlying Element Edit Box is cancelled too, meaning it's impossible to attach an image to any element.

When I first set up the page, it worked, but then after a few goes it stopped working and is very frustrating.

Has anyone else had this issue? I know this is a free component, but this is the only issue we have with what is actually a very promising component.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue with Attaching Image to Element 6 years 5 months ago #37564

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

We've just tested this functionality and no such issue was encountered. Can you please provide a step-by-step process you're taking in order to change these images, maybe we can replicate this?

Issue with Attaching Image to Element 6 years 5 months ago #37565

Sure - thanks for responding - it's any element that has an image element.

We've tried in Firefox / Chrome

I click to edit an existing page, then click on the edit for a vertical image box (for example). A modal appears with the edit screen.

At Select image, I click on the browse button to select an image, and a second modal appears over the top of the first.

I select an image so it's highlighted and click the insert button on the second modal.

As I click the button, BOTH modal windows are closed, which means nothing is saved.

We think it's something to do with 2 modals being open at the same time which is something that is not natively supported in bootstrap.

The odd thing is that occasionally it works. Once, then not again for a long time.

We've tried clearing sessions / cookies etc, but none of this makes any difference.

Happy to PM you a login if you want to see for yourself..

Thanks for your help.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by matt.illston. Reason: clarity

Issue with Attaching Image to Element 6 years 5 months ago #37566

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

We would like to investigate this behavior thoroughly, but we need access to your administrator panel as well as a super user account. Please submit a ticket with this query as well as the login credentials here (the conversation is private through the ticketing system):

www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!