Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Carousel module not full page width?

Carousel module not full page width? 6 years 6 months ago #37354

• adale
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using the RSVario template, in the SLIDESHOW position, the Simple Slider module opens with error "Module XML data not available" not sure why. I have created a new RSPagebuilder element module using the carousel element. When I load this module in the SLIDESHOW position, all works, but it does not fill the full page width? The row setting for SLIDESHOW shows full width section selected. I do not find a full width option in the element or module itself. How can I get it to fill the full width?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Carousel module not full page width? 6 years 6 months ago #37363

• adale
  • Fresh Boarder
Trying another option, we have created a custom module to place in the TOP section.
How can I turn off, or stop, the background image in the module from repeating?

Carousel module not full page width? 6 years 6 months ago #37372

• adale
  • Fresh Boarder
Another issue I am having with the PB carousel element, is that it constantly is loosing the element image list. There must be something that is writing over the element list xml when performing a save or delete somewhere else in this element. I have rebuilt the element image list many times, only to make a change somewhere else, and the element image list is once again gone completely and has to be re-created. Very frustrating.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!