Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem after updating

Problem after updating 6 years 8 months ago #37156

Hello,
I have just updated the RSPageBuilder 1.09 and I can no longer create new modules on the pages and no longer corrected the old ones. I clicked the most to make a new one or the pencil to make changes but nothing happens.
I'm using joomla 3.7.3.
Thank you for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem after updating 6 years 8 months ago #37168

Unfortunately we did not manage to reproduce the issues that you are facing. Please try to update RSPageBuilder! component and RSPageBuilder! Elements module once again and see if this helps.

Problem after updating 6 years 8 months ago #37171

I went back to an earlier version and it works. I have not updated for the moment. Thank you for your reply

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!