Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is there a paid version of RS PageBuilder planned?

Is there a paid version of RS PageBuilder planned? 6 years 10 months ago #37019

• kevin.morrison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I am asking if this will ever be developed into a paid version because in its current state it is a little more than a half baked novelty at best. The idea that you guys would create this awesome tool and not either integrate it into the Joomla core article system (the most favorable option) or at the very least give us the power to create categories is nothing short of bewildering? It does not matter how cool it is, if I cannot organize the content I create in it, I fail to see how it is useful for anything more than a few pages without this common sense functionality?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!