Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Support request / error report

Support request / error report 7 years 2 weeks ago #36582

• roland1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
1. Under the tab "Spacing" I can't type in a negative margin or that is to say, I can type in the value but I can't save it.

2. I need this value, because the spaces between the end of a text and a button is not the same in all elements. For better description I took screenshots, but I can't attach it here :-(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: secretariaat78

Support request / error report 5 years 1 month ago #38832

I have the same request!
roland1 wrote:
1. Under the tab "Spacing" I can't type in a negative margin or that is to say, I can type in the value but I can't save it.

2. I need this value, because the spaces between the end of a text and a button is not the same in all elements. For better description I took screenshots, but I can't attach it here :-(

Support request / error report 5 years 1 month ago #38848

New update is available, this bug is solved! :woohoo:
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by secretariaat78.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!