Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how to use spacing in RS Pagebuilder

how to use spacing in RS Pagebuilder 7 years 1 month ago #36554

Hi,
I don't know how to use spacing and margin, I need to put the image and the text inside a normal frame ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how to use spacing in RS Pagebuilder 7 years 3 days ago #36786

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You'll need to specify values for each side: top, right, bottom, left. For example, assuming that you are editing a text block, go to Spacing > Title Margin and add something similar to:

10px 5px 10px 5px

Accepted length units for this are px, em, rem and %.

how to use spacing in RS Pagebuilder 6 years 11 months ago #36926

Hi,

why are negative values not allowed?
e.g.:

-5px 0px 0px 0px

Thanx

how to use spacing in RS Pagebuilder 6 years 6 months ago #37468

Hi,

me too:

It's very sad, that no negative values are allowed! Often the space between title end text ist much too big!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!