Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Google Maps pin stays in New York

Google Maps pin stays in New York 7 years 2 months ago #36407

• nsmit2
  • Fresh Boarder
In the Google Maps element in Pagebuilder in the Contact for RSVario, I've updated the Google Maps API, validated my domain with Google, changed the coordinates for latitude and longitude, saved the Google Map, and saved the Contact. I then cleared the cache. The pin stays in New York, it's supposed to be in NC, near Raleigh.

You can take a look at what I'm talking about here: smitindustries.com/contact
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!