Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Homepage will not load - just get red loading bars

Homepage will not load - just get red loading bars 7 years 3 months ago #36318

for some reason I just get red loading bars on a green background. This just seems to be an issue with the homepage because if I load the same page on another menu item it loads no problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Homepage will not load - just get red loading bars 7 years 3 months ago #36319

This is releated to the RSVario template because when I swapped to JSN-Solid2 the homepage loaded.

I then went in to RSVario settings and changed 'Preloader Load' to no from 'Only on homepage' and now the homepage loads. I do not know what 'Preloader Load' as the tool-tip does not give me any information
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!