Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Concept behind RSPageBuilder!

Concept behind RSPageBuilder! 7 years 3 months ago #36266

• kim.huff
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I originally downloaded this component because I thought it allowed you to make your own template but I am thinking that is no the case after all. Can someone explain the actual purpose of this? It seems like you have to use a template anyway, so what is this for?

Kim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Concept behind RSPageBuilder! 7 years 3 months ago #36276

The idea behind this is that it makes creating content for your articles much easier and stop the needs for you to know html to add fancy things in such as a youtube video background or pricing table, you just drag the item where you want it and then fill in the details. done
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!