Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Trigger what recharge all credits starting 5 hours

Trigger what recharge all credits starting 5 hours 4 weeks 1 day ago #43355

• Paladin
  • Fresh Boarder
MY ENVIRONMENT - PHP 7.4, Joomla 3.9.28, RSDirectory licenced version 1.11.3 (yes, I still prefer to use Joomla 3.9 and RSDirectory 1.11)
EMULATION DETAILS
Configuration - Payments - Entry Renewal Cost - set to "Charge for Publishing Period and Field Costs"
Server time, MySQL time and Joomla time set exactly same and for example
2024-04-02 14:59:00
Let's say a RSDirectory entry credit cost 12 credits (2 for publishing period and 10 for the fields) AND expiry_time, for example
2024-04-02 20:00:00
SO - when user open to edit this entry at server time - 14:59:00 - credit cost still = 0
But after reload of edit form same entry at 15:01:00 - credit cost totally recalculated back to 12 credits (including same 2 for publishing period and 10 for the fields)

My question is - WHERE is the trigger what set total credit recalculation starting 5 hours before expiry_date ?
For example, if I'd like to change total recalculation to 12 hours before expiry_date, not 5 hours - where is the file and line what I should edit directly ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!