Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Beginning RS Directory

Beginning RS Directory 7 months 2 weeks ago #42975

• john693
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a complete beginner and have purchased rsDirectory.
I will build the site on localhost, not started yet and I have some basic questions.
I tried to get some support from the official support but could not direct to a problem page because no page exists yet. This is a compulsary field, so IO cannot ask a support question!

I went to page www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...getting-started.html and selected Entries

I get a notice which states
To access this tab, please head to Components >> RSDirectory >> Entries.
I open page
www.rsjoomla.com/Components/RSDirectory/Entries.html and receive the message

Page Not Available
You have followed a link that is out of date.

Can anyone please me some directions.

Many thanks
John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beginning RS Directory 7 months 2 weeks ago #42976

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
1. Regarding your statement:” This is a compulsary field, so IO cannot ask a support question!” simply make up a URL and explain in your comment the site isn’t online yet.

2. “ To access this tab, please head to Components >> RSDirectory >> Entries.
I open page
www.rsjoomla.com/Components/RSDirectory/Entries.html and receive the message

Page Not Available
You have followed a link that is out of date.”

They aren’t telling you to open a page on the RSJoomla site. They are telling you to go to the menu of your Joomla installation’s backend admin area and select Entries from the RSDirectory menu choice under the Components menu on your installation.

In the future you might want to post under the RSDirectory forum rather than the Templates forum.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by gregs.

Beginning RS Directory 7 months 2 weeks ago #42977

• john693
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the advice.

Regards

John

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!