Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Have I purchased a lemon ?

Have I purchased a lemon ? 2 years 3 months ago #41792

Just installed RS-Directory. Imported about 3000+ categories. Now the plugin asks to assign a Form to the categories. Any voluneers to spend a week and do it manually one by one ???

I created a ticked, and after few days no response from developers. Absolute silence :-(
I know it can be done simply by applying some SQL if I now how the database is structured and what relationships are among the tables. Trying to research that and figure out without some documentation is absolute waste of time.
Anybody else had that problem ? any workarounds ?

ART
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!