Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Filtering Problem

Filtering Problem 3 years 8 months ago #40355

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello. I'm creating a member directory that will include a listing of services provided by the organization. The organization will provide a CSV file which I've set up to list the members, location, etc. But I can't figure how to handle the field that lists the services. The CSV file includes the field below for each member record where the numbers correspond to a matching list of services:

["1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11","12"]

For example, it a record has ["1","4"] it means the listing shows "Drilling" and "Welding".

Any suggestions on how to work with this? I can't get the data in any other format. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!