Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: CSV import File Template?

CSV import File Template? 6 years 11 months ago #36825

Hello, i need to import more than 1000 records and i can t find the right configuration to import my CSV file.

Please give us an file sample
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CSV import File Template? 5 years 7 months ago #38490

• info3946
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Do an export / backup of rsdirectory_entries from the backend
Use the same format to import then map the cols.
The major pain is no images get exported
for this you need to
1. Zip your components/com_rsdir/files/entries dir
2. Export jos_rsdirectory_uploaded_files
3. Export jos_rsdirectory_uploaded_files_fields_relations

CSV import File Template? 2 years 3 months ago #41794

As an example I tried to export CATEGORIES. I the import it into Excell and filled missing data.
I then had to EMPTY all records and tried to IMPORT my CSV file, but I get wired error that columns do not match (although they do).
I also tried to export with enlosing coolumns in "" "" (quotes) but it did not help.

Finally I removed all records and tried to add a new category manually and got this errror:
danger
Save failed with the following error: Invalid `parent_id` [0] in RSDirectoryTableCategory::check()

which very much looks like a bug in Saving Form, because if this is top level category that fiels should be either NULL or 0 (and the form should take care of that).

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!