Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Checkbox Frontend Display

Checkbox Frontend Display 7 years 3 months ago #36240

• webadmin24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a couple of checkbox fields, which means that someone can select multiple items when creating an entry. When they are displayed in the DETAILS section, the different fields are across the page and the resulting values are separated by commas in the listing.

Is it possible to change the way that these are displayed? I would prefer the listings to not be side by side and the items under each field to be a list (preferably bulleted) rather than just separated by commas.

If necessary, I can place them in the description template rather than being listed in the DETAILS area, but I am not sure how to do that so that the items are in a list and not separated by commas.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!