Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration

RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration 8 years 2 months ago #33851

Hi all!

Before purchase RsDirectory we need to know if this is possible:

I can create a registered user list and when i click the name to show a datasheet that includes all data from this user obtained from RsFormsPro and all entries obtained from RsDirectory?

Thanks a lot!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration 8 years 2 months ago #33855

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Unfortunately, there is no built-in integration between the two.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: FranAyala

RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration 8 years 2 months ago #33858

Hi Alexp,

And any way to do this or similar?

If i use a plulgin to extend the registration data we can use in your directory component?

Thanks

RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration 8 years 2 months ago #33860

• alexp
Out of the top my head, you could implement this via some custom modules. One would be used to display a list of users for example. Then you would need one that will display information from both RSDirectory! and RSForm!Pro Submissions list.

Given that RSDirectory! already incorporates a feature where you can list the entries of a particular user, perhaps you could also use the standard mod_rsform_list module to display information from RSForm!Pro, but this can be used to display information from a single form
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: FranAyala

RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration 8 years 2 months ago #33864

Hi alexp,

This is the idea. If any visitor press click on the entry author, then i show the author info and all the published entries asociated to this author.

I need to try, but with the demo is not possible, right?

Thanks!

RsFormsPRO and RsDirectory integration 8 years 2 months ago #33884

• alexp
Ok, i see. The bottom line is that this is possible, but you some custom scripting will be required. The adjustments can be applied via template overrides or a custom module - no standard functionality for this.
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!