Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template

Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template 8 years 3 months ago #33802

Dear support staff

I've noticed that if Bootstrap is enabled in RS Directory, it conflicts the layout of the navbar and pulls it to the left side.
If I disable Bootstrap in RS Directory, the navbar look normal, but the layout of the entries isn't like with enabled Bootstrap.

I'm using Joomla 3.4.8 and a template that uses T3 Framework.

At the moment, I've enabled Bootstrap so you will see what I mean. Normally the navbar is centered. Please take a look at my test environment: temp.igtierschutz.ch/index.php/vehicle/E...e/Ansicht/94-vehicle

Kind regards from Switzerland
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template 8 years 2 months ago #34000

Hi!

Same problem here buit with Helix 3 framework.

The template works fine but RSDirectory have some problems: modal pop-ups to send message to author not appears and the page seems halted.

Any idea to solve?

Thanks!

Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template 7 years 10 months ago #35143

• info713
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same issues. But using another bootstrap 3 template. Did you manage to fix your issue and keep using bootstrap 3.

Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template 7 years 10 months ago #35152

Hi!

Yes. With Gantry framework and making a template with this fantastic template framework.

Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template 7 years 10 months ago #35176

• info713
  • Fresh Boarder
I've just gone through all of this with them. Their extensions don't support bootstrap 3 templates only the bootstrap version that joomla uses.

Hopefully they eventually realise that their clients don't want to be limited to bootstrap 2 and do something about it.
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by info713.

Enabled Bootstrap conflicts template 7 years 7 months ago #35710

• info6644
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there any solution? I use a bootstrap 3 version with gantry framework.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!